Making a pencil case of plastic bottles
From this master class we will learn how to make such an original pencil case of plastic bottles with your own hands. To create it we will need:
- Glue gun
- Stationery knife
- Adhesive rod
- 2 Plastic bottles
1. Let’s get started! Take plastic bottles and remove labels from them. If after removal remained sticky places, then wipe them a liquid for removal of a varnish.
2. Using a stationery knife cut the bottles in this way:
3. Now it’s time to take the zipper and undo it.
4. Use a glue gun to glue a part of the zipper to the top of the bottle (as in the photo)
5. Take another part of the plastic bottle and glue the zipper.
Thats all! Our organizer of plastic bottles is ready.
Also we have prepared for you a video master class on creating a pencil case from a plastic bottle and other crafts from bottles:
Can you guess what this helicopter is made of ? 😉
This helicopter is easy to do with a plastic bottle, cocktail tubes and ping pong ball. Detailed master class see in the article: Helicopter from plastic bottle.