Paper Craft – Diy Moving Paper Toys – Paper Craft Tutorials
Are you looking to make a paper craft? Looking for some creative and fun ways to spend your free time? Check out our collection of paper craft! From origami to paper patterns to scrapbooking, we have something for everyone in this gallery.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, our collection of crafts is sure to keep you entertained and busy! So take a look and find something that catches your eye!
Well, let’s go through step by step how to make the first version of the paper craft.
Paper Craft #1
Take a square piece of paper (10*10 cm or 15*15 cm) and fold it diagonally.
Paper Craft – Step 2
Fold the sheet as shown in the video.
Forming an element for crafts.
Arrange the elements as shown below.
Enjoying the result 🙂
Now, let’s take a closer look at the second version of the craft.
Paper Craft #2
1. Drawing the base for our fan
You can set the size and scale yourself. Just act with imagination.
2. Painting our paper craft
Paint our base with coloured markers or pencils.
3. Paper bearing
Prepare the paper bearing as shown in the video.
4. Inserting the paper bearing into the fan
5. Glue the propeller to the paper bearing
6. Making a rotation mechanism
7. Glue the outer grille of the fan
Paper Craft #3
Well, let’s do it)
1. Make an element of craft
Make an element of our craft by folding a sheet, as shown in the video.
2. Join the two pieces together
3. Add other elements in the same way
4. Put everything together and join together
5. Enjoy the result!
Paper Craft #4
1. Fold a sheet of paper and cut it off
Paper size will depend on how big you want the craft. The main thing is that the sheet of paper is square. For this craft, you can use 15cm x 15cm double-sided origami paper or another size of your choice.
2. Fold our paper blank several times
3. Putting everything together
Make 5 of these blanks
4. Put all the blanks together
5. Wrap a piece of paper around the base of the paper fan
6. Put the thread in the fan and wrap it in a piece of paper
9. Glue the rest of the elements together
Paper Craft #5
1. Glue strips of paper, as shown in the video
2. Place the workpiece on the tube and glue the top
How interesting it is to collect your collection of paper animals. Let’s see how to do it.